Huntley Short Sale Agent
Why You Need Huntley Short Sale Agent
If you’re facing foreclosure and want to sell your home, you may need a Huntley short sale agent. These professionals specialize in distressed home sales and know how to negotiate loan provider forgiveness. If you’re trying to sell your home, you’ll need to be realistic about the timetable. A successful short sale can take as little as 3 years, depending on your situation.
Once you have found a Huntley short sale agent, your next step is to keep a positive attitude. The more positive you can be, the more likely you are to make a successful recovery. The Huntley short sale agent will help you to keep a positive outlook throughout the process, so you can start rebuilding your life.
A seller’s hardship letter explains their financial situation and is crucial to the process. This document may make or break the short sale. The writer should be honest and persuasive in explaining his or her reasons for the sale. If possible, the seller should also provide corroborating material such as a termination letter or medical bills.
A short sale agent can help you prepare all the documents that you need to complete a short sale. It is best to hire an experienced agent that has done lots of short sales. this will make the process go much smoother. An experienced short sale agent can take all the stress out of doing a short sale. They will know all the ins and outs that your lender will need to complete the deal.
This is What we do
If you are facing a financial hardship and no longer can afford to make your mortgage payment. Huntley Sort Sale Agent can help get your home sold. Even if it is worth less than what you owe on your mortgage. This will allow you to avoid foreclosure and move on your terms and your time frame.
Best Huntley Short Sale Agent Can Help You With Everything
Let Me Show You How to Sell Your House and Walk Away Owing Zero,
How to Avoid Foreclosure and Save Your Credit,
See How You Can Sell Your House And Owe Nothing To The Tax Man,
And How to Have This All Done For You At No Cost To You.
Do Not Let Your Bank Decide How You Can Resolve This Matter. You Can Choose How This Ends Up And On Your Terms Not Theirs.
Free Info: Just drop me an email or give me a call. And I will send you valuable information that you need. If you are thinking about this or if you have questions you need answered.
EXPERIENCED SHORT SALE AGENT
I have been a Huntley Short Sale Agent for several years. I help people that need to sell their homes when they owe more money on the mortgage than the house is currently worth. This is called a short sale and just means the bank accepts a short payoff from the full amount. If you are facing foreclosure, you have alternatives that can make a huge difference in your family’s future. You do not have to let the bank foreclose.
You can have a much better outcome if you chose to. Just give me a call at 847-287-8742 and let me tell you about a great alternative to foreclosure. I have been working on Huntley short sales with lots of very good outcomes in all price ranges. A Huntley real estate agent needs to be able to get your home sold. And then get your bank to except the sale and let you avoid foreclosure.
Why you need a Huntley short sale agent
Most people that are facing financial hardship and are not able to make their mortgage payments. Need to know what their options are. You can give me a call or drop me an email at [email protected]. And I will be able to answer questions that I know you need to have answers for. Such as what happens next? What are my options? How much time do I have? These are all common questions that Huntley Realtor can help someone facing foreclosure get answers to a lot of questions they might have.
How to find Best short sale agent
It is always very helpful when homeowners know what the foreclosure timeline is and just how long they have. Many times they would just like to know what happens next. A short sale is not something that can get done quickly. So you should not wait till you think you have no time left before you look into it. I can let you know what you can expect in your situation and what timeline you will likely have.
Sometimes people in this situation are interested in looking into a loan modification. That might be something you would like to check out, buy you must understand that you do not what to have only that one option. If that does not work out which is usually the case then you do not want to be so far along in the process that you run out of time.
An Experienced Agent
It is often a good idea to pursue both avenues at once, that way if one does not work out you have the other to fall back on. And if both happen to go through you will be able to choose the one that is best for you at that time. If you are trying to find a short sale realtor to help you understand what your options are please give me a call.
I work on short sales in Huntley, Algonquin, Lake In The Hills, Crystal Lake, and all surrounding areas. If you would just like some information you can just send me an email at [email protected] and I will be able to help you understand the process and go over the timeline with you so you understand where you are at and what your options are. And please remember that the best Huntley short sale agent I can do this at no cost to you.
Short Sales in Illinois
Remember that the Huntley short sale agent has been working on short sales in Illinois for over 15 years. I have helped many homeowners that are facing financial hardship to get out from under a mortgage payment that has become much to difficult to make.
We do short sales in Huntley, Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, Crystal Lake and all surrounding communities. I can show homeowners that are facing foreclosure how to avoid it and how to resolve their situation in a way that will be much better for them and their families.
short sales in Illinois Huntley short sale agent can handle everything for you from start to finish and help you get on with your lives. It all starts with just making sure that I answer all your question. Once you know all your options it becomes much easier to make a decision that will be beneficial to you and your family.
We can Get This Done
Huntley short sale agent can help you resolve your situation on your terms and on your time frame instead of allowing the bank to dictate how and when this happens. The whole point of a short sale is to have a better outcome for the homeowner or else why do it?
It does also help the bank and that is why they approve a short sale but it still needs to be the best option for the homeowner to make it worth wild for them to do.
Knowledge of Lenders
Huntley short sale agent not only can get this done for you but they also do not charge the homeowner anything for doing it. So if you would like more information or if you just have some questions you would like to get answers to please give me a call.
And if after reading this information you decide it might not be for you please keep the website. I am sure you know someone who can use this service. One out of every 25 homes are now under water and many people are facing financial hardship. Please let them know that the Huntley short sale agent is here to help with their short sales in Illinois.
Illinois Alternatives To Foreclosure
When facing foreclosure it is important to know you have options. Remember that when you are in foreclosure, or on the verge of foreclosure, you still own the property and will need to make your decisions as such. In the state of Illinois alternatives to foreclosure process from start to finish will take about a year from the time of the first missed payment. By the time a homeowner has received a Notice of Default (the official notice that the foreclosure process has or will begin) it can take 200 to 250 days. This gives the homeowner approximately a whole year to address the issue and fix the problem!!!
Listed below are 9 options you have when facing foreclosure. Huntley Short Sale Agent can go over all of these with you.
- Do Nothing: If a homeowner does nothing, they will most likely lose their home in foreclosure. The bank/lender will go through the foreclosure process legally and then repossess your property. If you are still living in the property at the time of repossession then you will be eventually evicted from your property. Your credit rating will get hit with Foreclosure.
- Payoff/Refinance:Completely paying off the entire loan amount plus any default amount and fees. Usually this is accomplished through refinancing your debt obligations to your lender. A higher interest rate is likely on the new debt and there may be a prepayment penalty because of recent default. This option can work if you have a sufficient amount of equity in the home and if your credit is still in good standing.
- Reinstatement:Paying the entire default amount plus interest, attorney fees, late fees, taxes, missed payments and fees.
These are Used Most
- Loan Modification: Utilizing the existing mortgage company to refinance the debt or extend the terms of the loan. This may allow the homeowner to catch up at a more affordable level. To qualify, you must prove to the lender you have fixed the problem that caused the late payment.
- Forbearance: Lender may be able to arrange a repayment plan based on the homeowner’s financial situation. The lender may even be able to provide a temporary payment reduction or suspension of payments. Information will be required from the lender to show that you are able to meet the new payment plan requirements.
- Partial Claim:A loan from the lender for a 2nd loan to include back payments, costs, and fees.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: Give the property back to the bank instead of the bank foreclosing. Banks generally require the home be well maintained, all mortgage payment and taxes must be current. This will come up on a credit report.
- Bankruptcy:This option can liquidate debt and/or allow more time. We can refer you to a qualified bankruptcy attorney.
–Chapter 7(liquidation) To completely settle personal debt.
–(Wage Earner Plan)Chapter 13 payments are made toward a plan to pay off debts in 3-5 years.
–Chapter 11(Business Reorganization) A business debt solution.
This is the one that Huntley short sale agent thinks is your best option.
- Sale:If the property has equity (money left over after all loans, fees, taxes, and commissions are paid) then you can try and sell your property in the market. The homeowner may sell the home without lender approval through a conventional home sale. In this case, the homeowner may even get cash back from the sale if the sale price more than covers all of the debt and expenses.
Alternatives To Foreclosure
However, if your property is now worth less than what the market will pay for the property given the current conditions. Then, you will need to perform a Short Sale or Foreclosure Sale on your property. That is where Huntley short sale agent can help.
In a short sale/Pre-foreclosure sale your loan is re-negotiated with your lender by your Real Estate Agent in order to get the lender to accept a purchase price which is less than what your loan obligation is. The purchase price of your property in a Short Sale/Pre-Foreclosure sale is based on the Current Market Value rather then the total amount owed on the Mortgage(s). Let the Huntley short sale agent go over the process with you so you understand all your options in the state of Illinois alternatives to foreclosure.